Wednesday 22 April 2009

Bad Shopaholic

So much for being good.

Went window-shopping yesterday, and wouldnt you know it, I found myself in the shoe department of Isetan Wisma. And wouldnt you know it, I found another pair of sandals that fit really well and was made of soft comfy leather, so needless to say, I splurged! $82 for a pair of sandals, but I think they're worth it!

And then today, I saw an email from Kate Spade which offered a further discount of 20%, even on sale items, but only through Friday. What's a shopaholic to do? How does a shopaholic resist such temptation? That's the thing, shopaholics cannot resist temptation, which is why I bought a lovely little leather handbag.

http://www.katespade.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3515557

Original price: US$595
Sale price: US$298
I paid: US$248 (inc sales tax)

I actually picked another bag, which was more expensive but fortunately for me, it's made of boar skin so it wasnt fated for me to buy it! :-)

Oh, and no, this isnt going to eat into my 'Saving for a New Home Fund' - I have a couple of dollars left in my US bank account, well, after this purchase, not a lot left, I have to say!

So I am satisfied! And yeah, a little bit guilty. How do I tell the BF about my latest purchase? Especially since I promised not to buy anymore handbags!

No comments: