Friday 27 March 2009

New FY, new blog.. update!

Just to update, I totally forgot about the shopping I did on the evening of Tue, 24 March.

No, I didnt buy any shoes or handbags, although that was the intention when I went to the mall, but ended up buying pillows and bedlinen instead! As someone commented on my facebook status - how domesticated! Indeed!

So my purchases for Tue, 24 March are:

3 books: $10

2 x nice firm pillows: $39 x 2 = $78 (original price: $99 per pillow)

Reason for buying: My other pillows have gone mouldy - like everything else in this damn country! So I needed them! And since they were on offer, best to get two!

Bedlinen, includes bedsheet, duvet cover and pillowcases: $99 (original price: $289)

Reason for buying: That's almost $200 off, as if you wouldnt!

Hmm, that means I've spent $806 in four days. Gulp!

Right, if I went for a haircut and had a pedicure at the same time, is this also considered as spending unnecessarily? After all, its for health reasons: I'm tired of having my bangs poke me in the eye, and my toenails are in a desperate need of cleaning and painting, and my feet needs a good scrubbing.

Like I said, purely for health reasons!

No comments: