Sunday 10 May 2009

The addict just cannot stop herself!

Yes, I shopped again this week, even though I'm broke and pay day is a week
away!

Bought a dress on Monday. It's for work so it will always be useful. Paid
$69 for it - from a new shop in Tanglin Mall. Who says I'm not supportive
of local businesses, although the shop is owned and run by an Aussie! :-)

On Tuesday, I bought a 2-in-1 foundation/compact powder. I havent used one
for ages, but with weddings to attend in June, which means slapping on the
war paint, I thought it was wise to invest in one. Bought a Maybelline one
for $25 (I think), definitely under $30. That'll probably last me until...
until it expires!

Also, since my vanity knows no bounds, so I bought a cream to reduce
under-eye dark lines and bags. My fr-hens recommended it, and I did pay
$20 for it, so I hope the bloody thing works!

Came down with flu the next day, so the only thing I spent on was on my
doctor's fees and medication! Have not shopped since then, which is good
news for my wallet!

So, total amount spent this week: $114.

Oh dear.

No comments: